The term ‘Moto Tours Europe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: Adventure Roads Limited, whose registered office is: 299A Bethnal Green Road, London E2 6AH, UK. Our company registration number is 12160321, registered at Companies House, Cardiff. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your personal data, i.e. buyer information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) and the data of other service users (such as the name of your spouse/partner or dates of birth) will be required only when you purchase a tour service, for the purpose of registering the payment to your name and sending you all the information on the tour. Your personal data will be forwarded to third parties only when necessary to provide you with the tour services.
- The personal data will not be available to the third parties if this is not necessary for organising the tour service, unless required by law.
- By purchasing a tour, you accept to put your personal data at disposal of Moto Tours Europe, and you allow us to use your data in order to protect your interests in transactions you conducted with Moto Tours Europe.
- Credit Cards data and personal accounts data are not available to Moto Tours Europe, but exclusively to the billing service provider and as such are protected by the security protocols used by the billing service provider.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.